Hi there,

I am posting this as 2 hours of searching got me nowhere so far.
I am writing some instructions manual to set up some software my company is
distributing.
For this I need to put some linux console commands for which I use the
LyX-code format. Everything is fine unless the line is too long and then get
wrapped. As some of our customer might not know much about linux, I am
afraid they might hit return at the end of the line.
So I am looking for a way to automatically indicate that the line is wrapped
to fit on a page (preferably by some special symbol not used in a
terminal/console).

Maybe there is some LaTeX package that would work, or some trick I am not
aware of... Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction here.

I'll keep on searching and post anything interesting here.

Thanks!

Symbol for wrapped lines in LyX-Code