Dear Lyx users,
I'm stressed by time (lack of it) because I need to write my thesis. However,
due to the fact that Lyx produces nice quality documents I really want to do
this. I'm new to Lyx and I therefore don't want to fiddle with too low level
details.

My thesis will be simple, a front page with the logo's  of my university and my
employer, TOC, Chapters with mixed text, graphics from excel or openoffice and
ocassionally some mathematical functions and a bibliography.

Which Document class do you recommend?

A) report or B) Book?

What other types of tips can you give me regarding these choices which will
save me time?

For instances I have found, http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/Thesis and like André
Miede's Classic Thesis ported to LyX and downloaded it from
http://www.soundsorange.net/resources/classic-thesis-for-lyx/.  However, all
the steps I need to do to get this working, makes me think....is it all
worthwile the hassle?

Brgds
Dino