On 2010-09-25, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> (an old subject)

> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Julio Rojas <jcredbe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> But qpx seems a rather old package, compared to mathpazo. Isn't it a
>> little dated?

> At least on my document qpxmath (hence, pxfonts) catches more math
> symbols than mathpazo, which takes several replacements from CM.

According to the "Free Math Font Survey", mathpazo takes all
non-alphanumeric symbols from CM (which is not a good match).

Paket     Text      Greek    CM-sym      AMS symbols Calligr  Blkbd    bold
mathpazo  Palatino  pazo     cm          ams         cm       pazo     yes
pxfonts   Palatino  \*       txfonts*    txfonts*    txfonts* pxfonts  yes
and

qpxmath
pxfonts   Pagella   Pagella  txfonts*    txfonts*    txfonts* pxfonts  yes

G√ľnter