On 11/04/2011 4:17 PM, Manveru wrote:
2011/4/7 Pavel Sanda<sa...@lyx.org>:
Pavel Sanda wrote:
Please go through all entries in the attached file for your language and
ensure that they are correctly translated. Make any needed update in the .po
files as usual. The lib/layouttranslations file will be regenerated
automatically from the .po files before the final 2.0.0 release.

note: we shrinked the list of lib/layouttranslations not to contain
strings which are translated by babel, the current version can be found here:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/trunk/lib/layouttranslations

pavel

I would like to know, if the statement at the beginning of the file is
true, and if Polish language has its .po file the translations should
not be touched?

Hi Manveru,

The statement simply means that any change for Polish should be made in the polish .po file. The layouttranslations file will be updated by automatically regenerating it after such changes to .po files.

The same can be said for any other language which has a .po file.

Suggestions for these translations are still welcome, I think.

--
Julien