On 04/06/2011 07:29 AM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Georg Baum wrote:
Concerning the translation to brazilian portuguese, your structure works
with your template file (localization_test_1.lyx), which employs the
Theorems (AMS) and Theorems (AMS-Extended ) modules.
However, when I try the numbered by type modules, I detect the same
problems I already mentioned in my previous threads:
you attached wrong document, because its identical to the previous one...
anyway i can reproduce your problem. it seems that our mechanism is not
working for all AMS modules. Georg?
These styles are missing the LangPreamble and BabelPreamble tags, since they
did not exist yet when those tags were introduced. Somebody should go
through all modules that have been added after the initial translation
support (Feb. 2009) and add these tags where it makes sense. Unfortunately I
have no time do so ATM. Fortunately the mentioned theorems will most
probably not produce new strings for lib/layouttranslations.
this should go before next RC. i have no idea which modules need this
but for consitency at least the theorem ones? i went through theorems*
in layout and found those have no LangPreamble string:

theorems-ams-bytype.inc
theorems-ams-bytype.module
theorems-ams-extended-bytype.module
theorems-ams.module
theorems-bytype.inc
theorems-bytype.module
theorems-chap-bytype.module
theorems-chap.module
theorems-named.module
theorems-order.inc
theorems-proof.inc
theorems-refprefix.inc
theorems-sec-bytype.module
theorems-sec.module
theorems-starred-equivalents.inc
theorems-starred.module
theorems-std.module

I have taken care of almost all of these. Obviously, they should be tested, but I don't have time to do that right now myself. Perhaps those who were having issues could have a look.

Richard