Le 24/01/2013 15:26, Rich Shepard a écrit :
[...]  On a related question, is there an environment that will put the
recipients address, date, and page number in the upper left of continuation
pages (i.e., those after the first page?) That is standard for business
letters in the US and works better than having the page number centered in
the footer.
I had a look at the documentation to find a way to do this and I think that you can use \nexthead to precisely define what you want exactly where you want (upper left of continuation pages). The best would be to define a letter class option file for business letters in the US and give it to Markus Kohm to make it part of the KOMA package. That's what I did for the french version (NF.lco is now maintained by Markus).

HTH
--
jmp