On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Hridayesh Gupta
<hridayeshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have installed lyx 2.0.3 from ubuntu package manager, I hindi fonts
> installed in my system and I am able to read hindi in my system.
>
> Whenever I type something in hindi in lyx, font appears to be broken. When
> vew source, it shows correct font. When i try to preview/export pdf I get
> garbage.
>
> Is there any guide on how for Devnagri in Ubuntu as there is one for windows
> at http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/Devanagari

Hi Hridayesh,

Can you please make a guide on the wiki for Devnagri under Ubuntu? It
seems that there is some good information in this email between your
and Liviu's findings that you could help out future users with similar
issues. You might also help out yourself next time you install Ubuntu.

It is easy to register and edit the wiki.

Thanks,

Scott