On 06/07/2013 03:18 PM, Y.A. Sharif wrote:

Dear Rubin
Thank you very much for your quick reply. I am sorry for the delayed response to your email. I went step by step according to your suggestions. 1. I could not find any configure.log file under C:\users\...\Roaming\LyX 2.0. There was only one folder named "cache" and a file outside the folder named "session". 2.I tried to run configuration script in DOS windows: C:\Program Files(x86)\LyX20\Python\Python.exe , this one did not show any error. But when I ran the other one with configure.py it showed the following messages: File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LyX 2.0\Resources\configure.py", line 11, in , <module>
import  sys, os, re , shutil, glob, logging, subprocess
File "C:\python25\lib\subprocess.py", line375, in<module>
import threading
File "C:\python25\lib\threading.py", line 13, in <module>
from collections import deque
Import error: No module named collections

I again apologize for being little late to reply to the group and rubin.

I'm not on Windows, again, but the problem appears to be that there is no collections.py file on your system. It looks as though the wrong version of python is being run.

You should be able to configure manually. Open a DOS window and get into your user directory. Then run the configuration script manually, however you did it before.

Richard