William,
                Have you tried introducing some deliberate
some deliberate errors into the last half to see how
spellcheck behaves then?

Gordon.

On 22/12/13 19:13, Liviu Andronic wrote:
On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 1:11 AM, William Hanson <whan...@umn.edu> wrote:
I'm trying to run the spellchecker on a document of about 23,000 words.  It
stops about halfway through, says it has reached the end of the document,
and asks me if I want to start over from the beginning.  I've tried creating
a new, shorter document consisting of the last half of my original, but I
get the same message when I try to run the spellchecker starting at the
beginning of it.  Any suggestions?

What version of LyX?

Liviu