Would you be willing to do this in ERT? I find that the first page, cover
page, etc. are notoriously difficult to get correctly specified in Lyx. The
ERT would be someting like
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/819/double-line-spacing

Also, it might be linebreak but I think it should be newline. Honestly, I
find that if I have to edit or modify class files and the like, I just find
a library to do it for me and write it up in latex. It seems to be much
easier that way.

\usepackage{setspace}
\begin{centering}
\doublespacing