That is extremely impressive Ken, fantastic work.

I wonder if there are so more M100's remaining "in the wild" since it
doesn't *look* like a normal "laptop"; I imagine many M200's were
unceremoniously tossed just for looking like "an old laptop".

 - Lee
 - 909.437.0250
 - Destroying technology problems.