> On Jul 31, 2017, at 23:07, Rob <aciph...@live.ca> wrote:
>
> Ray,
>
> I believe the legs are polypropylene rod with rubber feet on the ends.‎ Alas,
> my T200 is in storage right now, or I'd measure the legs for you.

Good news, everybody! I happened to still be at home when I read this, so I can
measure one of my M100 legs in the very brief window of time before something
else distracts me. Mine are the white plastic variety with black rubber feet on
the end.

Rod diameter: 0.34" 11/32" 8.63mm
Rod length (not including rubber foot): 2.115" 2-7/64" 53.7mm
Rod length (including rubber foot): 2.325" 2-21/64" 59mm
Rubber foot outer diameter: (installed): 0.5" 1/2" 12.7mm
Rubber foot length: 0.842" 27/32" 21.4mm

I'm not sure about the material, but it kind of feels like delrin to me. I
can't tell if it's glass-filled. From the tool marks, it appears to be rod
stock that was sawn to length. Sadly, it's not one of the standard plastic rod
diameters carried at McMaster-Carr. It should be easy to print a functional
replacement on a 3D printer, or turn a nearly identical reproduction on a lathe
if suitable rubber feet can be found.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <n...@nf6x.net <mailto:n...@nf6x.net>>
http://www.nf6x.net/ <http://www.nf6x.net/>