Not sure if I posted this link, there are seemingly two styles of feet, the
"magic wand" style appears to be slightly tapered vs the much more
common "turkey baster" style.

http://munk.org/typecast/2013/02/17/tilting-for-visibility-travel-typewriters-and-trs-80-model-100s/

I'll get back on scad later and crank out some dimensional models, minus
feet, and I'll do some looking to see if I can match the "turkey baster"
feet.

http://munk.org/typecast/2013/02/17/tilting-for-visibility-travel-typewriters-and-trs-80-model-100s/

The models are admittedly superfluous, but if you've got a printer already
or know someone who has one, why not save the trouble of having an extra
foot or two of PTFE bar-stock around. ;)

Still kind of love the cut pencils though, someone needs to post a pic of
that.

--

 - Lee
 - 909.437.0250