Well, you could connect one to the M100 via the serial port.

I've worked with these types of printers professionally (mostly the
Paxar/Monarch/Avery and Zebra).  Most of the newer ones are WiFi, but
all still have some sort of serial connector.

The problem with using these types of printers is that they are
designed to be used as label printers.  So you just can't treat them
as a tty, dump some text to the printer and have it print.  You have
to send them special commands to define a label, define text fields,
etc. then print the label.

Also, most of those kinds of printers use thermal paper - which is
more expensive (and kinda toxic).

At my old company, they were getting rid of the old serial-only
printers, so I picked one up and tried it out on my PC.  It had very
limited usefulness.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://webpages.charter.net/rlauzon/

TRS-80 Pocket Computer 2 - TRS-80 Pocket Computer 4 - TRS-80 Model 100/102
Some people like to work on old cars.  But old computers are cheaper
and don't require a big garage.