I finished my game a while ago but finally got around to writing up the
readme for my submission.  I created a member library at Club100 but I'll
wait until the hosting issues are resolved before uploading it there.  In
the meantime I put it on Github if anyone is interested.

https://github.com/ksbex/basic-longjump

My original plan was for a very minimal text adventure but I couldn't make
it fit. So instead I recreated a game I had written for my TRS-80 PC-3 that
we would pass around in math class.  The teacher must've been suspicious
about us pounding away on this weird looking calculator but never said
anything.