I only tried it in Safari but I can give it a go in Firefox and Chrome too.

On Mar 6, 2018, at 5:19 PM, John R. Hogerhuis <jho...@pobox.com> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 1:06 PM, Kevin Becker <ke...@kevinbecker.org> wrote:

> I just tried it again and I can easily run so fast that the player loops
> around the screen.  I suppose I could try to compensate for that in the
> code but I only have 10 lines. =)

Ah. Well, CloudT dynamically inserts delays to simulate the Model T
processor speed. If you look at the number at the bottom of the screen it
should over around 2.4Mhz. But being written in Javascript and running off
timer event callbacks, I can't get cycle accuracy.

It may actually have nothing to do with cpu cycles but instead keyboard

What browser are you using?

-- John.