Hi Bert

I used standard CP/M 2.2 for M100 CP/M, so only standard User features apply. I believe 2.2G & 2.2H are examples of Kaypro numbering for their CP/M versions.

There is a 'drop-in replacement for the CCP', it's called ZCPR. I believe it will do what you're looking for:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP/M#ZCPR

I haven't tried it, but it would be interesting to see how it goes.

Philip