By the way, I actually have always been puzzled by why I can't directly
load a tokenized .BA file.   It makes sense that a lack of an NEC tokenizer
would prevent the loading of an ASCII version of a BASIC file which
erroneously has the ".BA" extension, but I would have thought that loading
a tokenized .BA file wouldn't be much different than loading a .CO file --
just a direct copy into memory.

Please enlighten me!  :-)

Gary