Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new (again) Model 100 owner. The TRS-80
Model 100 was my second real computer. In the mid 80s I worked-part time at
Radio Shack, while going to college. My first real computer purchase was a 64K
Color Computer 2, then about a year later I bought a Model 100. I have spent
the better part of the last year re-learning the Color Computer hardware and
software, and I have decided to do the same for the Model 100. If there are any
good resources for someone just getting back to the Model 100 after a few
decades, please send the links!

Best regards,
Carlos Nunez