From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Carlos Nunez
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 12:37 PM
To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: [M100] New (again) Model 100 owner

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new (again) Model 100 owner. The
TRS-80 Model 100 was my second real computer. In the mid 80s I worked-part
time at Radio Shack, while going to college. My first real computer purchase
was a 64K Color Computer 2, then about a year later I bought a Model 100. I
have spent the better part of the last year re-learning the Color Computer
hardware and software, and I have decided to do the same for the Model 100.
If there are any good resources for someone just getting back to the Model
100 after a few decades, please send the links!

Best regards,
Carlos Nunez