Hey Steve,

Great job! 72 seconds still isn't bad considering you still have to update the scroll value on 10 LCD controllers and copy one line from the bottom controller to the top controller, plus all the added logic to keep track of which line is which.

And it is always satisfying to finish a project that was started years earlier. This was the case with NADSBox ... I released it in 2009 but actually started in 2002 and then dropped it for several years.

Ken