Hi Tom,

I was thinking about that.  It may well work with CP/m or if not exactly
this patch then maybe a minor variant.  The m100 main rom provides all of
these routines for cp/m.

Cp/m always powers up as an M100 but the upper ram image would need to have
the one location that stores page state to be zeroed out.

That upper ram image is bundled into the cpm image that is loaded from
disk.  So i think what is needed is to just poke a 0 into that spot in the
file on disk, or run a little utility on start of cp/m.

Steve