[image: ResizerImage574X765.jpg]
yes,
I have done a lot of work on making an external 80column video solution
that is a  "DVI work alike" accessible without actually having a DVI.

First you need some driver software on the M100.
1) VT100 driver - found here -->
https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=VT100
or
2) via REX#/REXCPM.

To actually show video on an external monitor, the driver software treats
Screen1 as RS-232 and Screen2 as serial via a hardware hack to the BCR
port.   So, an external serial terminal can be used to show the video info.

Then you need a solution for serial terminal.
There are 2
1)  MVT100 video adapter, based on the Geoff VT100 serial terminal board
--> https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=VT100
or
2) the MVT100 windows application found here -->
http://club100.org/memfiles/index.php?direction=&order=&directory=Steve%20Adolph/MVT100%20for%20PC&;

Anyhow, I find external video quite nice to have but I never appreciated
the DVI much myself.  Had 2, sold them both.