Hi Steve,

I updated it again. I think I accidentally uploaded the wrong file
initially.

https://github.com/Grimakis/TextSweeper/releases/tag/2.5.1-beta.2

https://imgur.com/a/JyLsAdX

I’ve linked photos of how it renders on a real DVI. The above is how I have
intended it to look.

Let me know if you’re getting the same results with your program.

Re: ASCII not loading cleanly. I’ve been experiencing issues when loading
the ASCII as .BA in Virtual T. However, if I load it as .DO first and then
use BASIC to tokenize it (either in Virtual T or real hardware), it works
fine.

Not sure if perhaps there is a bug in Virtual T or not.

-George

On Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 5:08 PM Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks George.
> I loaded it (.BA version, the .DO version won't load clean.
>
> Runs, but the controls are on top of the bottom half of the board.
> but I can see it coming together!
> cheers and thanks
> Steve
>
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 4:41 PM grima...@gmail.com <grima...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Steve,
>>
>> https://github.com/Grimakis/TextSweeper/releases/tag/2.5.1-beta.1
>>
>> I just put together a pre-release of 2.5.1, which I have tested against
>> the original DVI hardware and it works now in both 40 col and 80 col mode.
>> Feel free to check it out with your DVI Work Alike solution, and let me
>> know what you think.
>>
>> Best,
>> George
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 3:10 PM Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> [image: ResizerImage574X765.jpg]
>>> yes,
>>> I have done a lot of work on making an external 80column video solution
>>> that is a  "DVI work alike" accessible without actually having a DVI.
>>>
>>> First you need some driver software on the M100.
>>> 1) VT100 driver - found here -->
>>> https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=VT100
>>> or
>>> 2) via REX#/REXCPM.
>>>
>>> To actually show video on an external monitor, the driver software
>>> treats Screen1 as RS-232 and Screen2 as serial via a hardware hack to the
>>> BCR port.   So, an external serial terminal can be used to show the video
>>> info.
>>>
>>> Then you need a solution for serial terminal.
>>> There are 2
>>> 1)  MVT100 video adapter, based on the Geoff VT100 serial terminal board
>>> --> https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=VT100
>>> or
>>> 2) the MVT100 windows application found here -->