Hi Lee,

I don't typically have any issues with it. I'm using V2.12 with the built
in TS-DOS support without any issues. Works fine on all my TPDD emulators.
I will admit since I'm using a REX I will often swap the URII for TS-DOS
just because I can when I'm doing lots of file stuff. What sort of issues
are you seeing with yours? You using it with REX or have a real / emulated
ROM?

Brian