>From : bbrin...@gmail.com
Date : 2023-12-11 - 13:08 (CEST)
To : m...@bitchin100.com
Subject : Re: [M100] M100 ergonomics
 I've got several and they get used often. Daily task is usually note taking
with IDEA! or journaling with the built in text editor. I do use the Ultimate
ROM II and View80 a LOT.  I also use it pretty extensively for Amateur radio,
primarily logging and satellite tracking. I also spend quite a bit of time
messing around in CP/M mode doing weird stuff with DDT.

  I have a raspberry-pi connected that I've dubbed the "Tan-PI". It's got
several programs on it to do file sharing / TPDD emulation and I have a hacked
together perl script that sends each key press from the Tandy to the X-windows
system as keyboard input allowing me to use the M100 as the keyboard to the
Raspberry Pi system. I will often remote the Raspberry Pi with VNC on my phone
when I need a "real desktop" to send an e-mail or go to a web stie the tandy
can't handle from the Linux CLI.

  These are my two go-to addons. I use a small USB power bank and this for
power:

  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BJDSG28P

  I also have a bunch of these Laptop "Foot" devices. Just drop one at the
back, middle of the Model-T and it greatly improves the ergonomix. They are
cheap so I keep one in my bag and one on my desk.

https://www.amazon.com/SUPBEE-Universal-Computer-Anti-Slip-Ventilated/dp/B085QL2QXS

  On Mon, Dec 11, 2023 at 6:30 AM Gary Wilkinson <