I'm using the Andi Diller termcap, just because it's the one I had on hand.
These should work for you:
https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=Model_T_Termcap

This guy here put together a really good resource for more information on
how to setup your environment:
https://github.com/hackerb9/Tandy-Terminfo

I keep my system set at 19200bps, enable xon/xoff through stty at login,
have the Tandy set to 98N1D and I typically don't have any issues other
than the expected ones due to the small screen size. It is painfully slow,
but it works.

To get around issues with flow control when SSHing I use screen with
xon/xoff enabled. The Pi will do the buffering so I typically don't have
any overrun issues.