Sarah

If you're seeing "Installed", that means it's on your system somewhere.  Or
else, it's been on your system somewhere.

Gordon

On 28 Jul 2012, at 19:59, Sarah Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yep both of us  are seeing installed  (passed tense) which the apps are not if
the system is cleanly installed and no migration has taken place. This is an
odd one. Hope a solution can be found. a I looked and the apps from the app
store I have are compatible with ml. I checked on the website where it lists
all of them.

http://roaringapps.com/apps:table