Hi Lynne and list,

I did a brief demo of editing with Sound Studio as a podcast. It is on my site
which is
http://www.dr-carter.com
In short, to use VoiceOver with Sound Studio, you need to turn cursor tracking
off. The spacebar will start the file playing and the comma will pause the file
at the current playback position. The letter m will place a marker  at the
playback position. The option+left and right arrows will move backward or
forward between markers. When you add the shift key, this will select the audio
between marks. Finally, the number 1 key will scrub backward and the number 2
will scrub forward through the file.

You need to be running the latest version of Sound Studio.

Now I have a question for you, where do you get wave pad?

Thanks,

Robert Carter