are we getting snippy? Is it necessary?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Gilland" <ch...@clgproductions.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: This really is going to hurt a lot of blind people I think,read it!

OK, sorry then for offerring my advice. Yes I do still think the stratigy would work, but you're entitled to your opinion, and with that said, it's all I'm gonna say any further on this topic. I offered my help. It doesn't mean you have to take it. Smile.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sean Murphy" <smur7...@bigpond.net.au>