Hi David,

I basically asked a similar question recently with iText Express. The only way
I could skin the cat was to open the window chooser. It's not very efficient
and there are still functions in MS Word that beats any of the Mac word
processing solutions. JMO. I know others may contest that, but I am still
attempting to totally convert to the OS Mac platform.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone