Hi Aaron, Thorsten, *,

thanks for your kind offers :-) - see below

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Thorsten Behrens<t...@openoffice.org> wrote:
> Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> (i.e. if you have a MAC OSX 10.4 and can check the installset, or if
>> you can verify the code changes by themselves,...)
>
> can test-drive the installset & do the code review; likely no time
> though for a proper testtool or tcm qa though.

Great - no worries, tinderbox did just finish building the Intel-installset:

http://termite.go-oo.org/install_sets/MacIntel-3589-cloph13-install_set.zip

Please give it a spin :-)

As for code review: Feel free to directly comment in the corresponding
issue or in EIS or ping me on IRC, write a mail (you get the idea :-))

Unfortunately no PPC build machine that runs with Leopard, only Tiger.
While it can be used to check that no reqressions are introduced while
building with Tiger, it isn't quite what the issue is about.
So again the plead for help:
@all:Got a PPC with Mac OSX 10.5? Can build OOo? Great - please give
cws cloph13 a shot!
(even if you cannot perform tests yourself, having a 10.5 built
installset for PPC would help a lot)

Nevertheless I'll build one on 10.4 and upload it tomorrow/later today.

ciao
Christian