Hi Christian,

if you think everything is done for this CWS, it can be set to status
'approved by QA'.

To make the process correctly, please do the following.
- add Thorsten Behrens as QA representative
- add the information about bot-results and code review etc. to the CWS
  descriptions
- set all issues to a correct target (perhaps 3.2 or all to dev-tools)
- set all issues to status verified and add that the changes were check
  by another person
- let's change the CWS status to 'approved by QA' by Thorsten (I do not
  know if you can do this)

If you need more feedback to be save, you haven't so much time ;-)

Regards,
  Thorsten

Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
Hi Thorsten, *,