Hi Thorsten, *,

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Thorsten Ziehm<thorsten.zi...@sun.com> wrote:

> what is the state of your CWS? Today I saw it in a query on EIS and do
> not see any progress documented in the CWS. Do you think it will be
> ready soon to get it integrated in OOo 3.2?

>From my part it is ready - but unfortunately only Thorsten did provide
feedback (all OK so far)

> Release Engineering planned
> only one more build before the branch - m58 is in work now and m59
> should be the version for the branch. So the CWS must be ready until
> this weekend, I think.

As nobody did report any problems, and the cws doesn't touch any
actual code, only the makefiles, I think it is OK to integrate.

I myself didn't find any either (well, that doesn't count much I guess :-))...

ciao
Chrstian

PS: The build breakers of the ubuntu and solaris bots in connectivity
are unrelated to the cws - apparently they're using wrong mozilla zips
(the ones needed for m53 and newer, but the cws is based on m52, so
you'd need the old zips.
/MNSInclude.hxx:77:35: error: nsIAbLDAPAttributeMap.h: No such file or directory