Hi Christian,

- OOo is now explicitly built against the MacOSX10.4u.sdk (so that it runs
on Tiger even if it is built on Leopard).  However, 10.6, at least by
default, does not include the 10.4 SDK. Worked around that for now by patching places that ask for MacOSX10.4u.sdk to use MacOSX10.6.sdk instead.

Oh, that sounds bad. Isn't there even an option in xcode to install
the 10.4 sdk?

I don't know if it's because I updated my XCode or because maybe I turned the option on but I do have a 10.4u SDK in my /Developer/SDKs.

Also regarding all the compiler quirks: Does it still come with 4.0.x,
so that one could switch compilers to ignore all those problems?

I do have gcc-4.2 and gcc-4.0 but there no longer seems to be an option to globally switch to a default gcc like there was in former XCode distributions with gcc_select.

Kind regards,
Florian