On Sep 29, 2009, at 3:59 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

-Hi all,

For what its worth, the below script is my (failed) attempt at building OOo (DEV300m60) on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6). Maybe somebody finds this helpful. Some remarks:

I took a somewhat different approach, and I have a successful build. My goal was simply to have a working build - but I am interested in going to x64.

I do link against the 10.4u framework. I guess because I upgraded it is still present.

I export
export CC="ccache gcc-4.0"
export CXX="ccache g++-4.0"
export ARCH_FLAGS="- arch i386"
in the shell. This problem i saw was an error with -Wno-long-double in unxmacx.mk in solenv/inc.

Module lpsolve builds using a script ccc.osx that defines c=cc which I change to c=gcc-4.0

Mike