On 1 Oct 2009, at 01:49, Michael Sicotte wrote:

On Sep 29, 2009, at 3:59 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

-Hi all,

For what its worth, the below script is my (failed) attempt at building OOo (DEV300m60) on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6). Maybe somebody finds this helpful. Some remarks:

I took a somewhat different approach, and I have a successful build. My goal was simply to have a working build - but I am interested in going to x64.

I do link against the 10.4u framework. I guess because I upgraded it is still present.

Just to response to the bit about the 10.4u framework and clarify. When you install XCode there is a custom install screen, where there is an option for "Mac OS X 10.4 Support" that you can install to get the 10.4 framework.

Shaun