Hi,

welcome on the mac porters list. For subscribing to our mailing lists please see

http://www.openoffice.org/docs/ProjectMail.html

For documentation issues please use the documentation list

d...@documentation.openoffice.org

For other mac specific things you have come to the right place; depending on the nature of the problem some other places like the relevant project lists may also be interesting.

Kind regards, pl

Arthur Snoke wrote:
I was given this as the mailing list address for the Mac porting project. I don't know if I can send a message directly to this address or if I have to first subscribe in some way. One way to find out is to try it.

I use both Openoffice and NeoOffice on the Mac. Recently I reported a "bug" that turned out only to be out-of-date documentation (HTML compatibility is no longer in Tools - Options - Load/Save but under OpenOffice - Preferences). I am willing to help update documentation like this -- and perhaps help in other ways.

--
Sanity is just a bad excuse for a lack of imagination.
     -- Author unknown

Registered Office: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Commercial register of the Local Court of Munich: HRB 161028
Managing Directors: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Häring