Hi at all

Florian Ludwig Heckl schrieb:
Hi,

Personally I'd prefer both as people on other platforms usually don't know
about the special mac location of this menu item. This is something I've seen
repeatedly as someone who hasn't just been watching the project from the
sidelines.

But then, people coming from other platforms may also look for the 'About
OpenOffice.org' menu item in the Help menu instead of the application menu. So,
to be consistent, we would need to duplicate this entry as well, wouldn't we?
(/me not wanting this and understanding that the options are far more used than
an about dialog)

As I know, we can make a switch. On Macinthosh the Help shows "OOo > Performance" and for the rest it's the standart emptry. Write a issue and assigne to ufi

Greetings Raphael

--
# Raphael Bircher
# Community Member of OpenOffice.org