I'll check today at work, I'll speak to the security and email folks.

John

On Tuesday, February 14, 2012, Tguenthner <[email protected]> wrote:
> Yes but who's limit?
> Insight says no limit and it must be apple
>
> Sent from my iPhone,
> Tom Guenthner
> Tomguenthner.com
>
> On Feb 14, 2012, at 6:19 PM, John Stone <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Tom,
>
> There may be a limit to how many emails you are allowed to send out at
once. The reason is to limit spammers.... Not that you're a spammer!
>
> John
>
> On Tuesday, February 14, 2012, Tom Guenthner <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I'm trying to send a mass mail to 110 address. When I do I get the
message that "Can not send to selected server".
>> I have tried this with Mail on my MacbookPro and MacbookAir with the
same result.
>>
>> It has been working in the past. bur started sometime in the past few
months.
>>
>> Anuone else having this trouble?
>> Could it be Insight. They say they have not changed any thing.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Tom Guenthner 
>> Louisville, KY
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> MacGroup mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>>
>
> --
> U-2 & SR-71 web page
>
> http://www.blackbirds.net
>
> Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety -Benjamin Franklin
>
> Read the Constitution - It's Interesting!
> http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html
>
> Blog: http://johnsstone.tumblr.com/
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>

-- 
U-2 & SR-71 web page

http://www.blackbirds.net

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety -Benjamin Franklin

Read the Constitution - It's Interesting!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html

Blog: http://johnsstone.tumblr.com/
_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to