Hi, Tom,

I send emails to a large group of high school band families, and I cannot send 
an email to a group that large, either. My solution was to split the group into 
two groups, send the message to the first group, wait for it to go through, 
then use the send message again command, but change the group to the second 
group. Works just fine. I'm using Mail along with Insight, Gmail, and .mac, so 
I suspect the limit is built into Mail, no doubt to stop spammers, as suggested 
by others.

Wendi


On Feb 15, 2012, at 6:56 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Tom Guenthner <[email protected]>
> Date: February 14, 2012 5:44:24 PM EST
> To: Mac Group Topics <[email protected]>
> Subject: [MacGroup] Mac Mail & insight
> Reply-To: Topics related to Apple and Macintosh computers 
> <[email protected]>
> 
> 
> Folks,
> 
> I'm trying to send a mass mail to 110 address. When I do I get the message 
> that "Can not send to selected server".
> I have tried this with Mail on my MacbookPro and MacbookAir with the same 
> result.
> 
> It has been working in the past. bur started sometime in the past few months.
> 
> Anuone else having this trouble?
> Could it be Insight. They say they have not changed any thing.
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Tom Guenthner 
> Louisville, KY

_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to