It sounds like a Mac Mail message as opposed to a Insight email message,
something isn't quite working properly with Mac Mail. I got that all the
time before I switched to gmail... And one of the reasons I quit using Mac
Mail!

Several folks here including the security guy, wanted to know why you
weren't using one of the free email list servers, like MailChimp? It's free
up to 2000 recipients.

John Stone

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Tom Guenthner <[email protected]>wrote:

> John,
> I got a message from MAIL:
>
> Cannot send message using the server
> mail.insightbb.com
> Sending the message content to server failed.
> Select a different outgoing server....
>
> Tom
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>
>


-- 
U-2 & SR-71 web page

http://www.blackbirds.net

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety -Benjamin Franklin

Read the Constitution - It's Interesting!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html

Blog: http://johnsstone.tumblr.com/
_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to