Ok, I spoke with the email and security folks. There is a limit but it's
way higher then 100! Plus emails are filtered for numerous items before the
block happens.

The question I got was there a kick back error message or did it just quit
sending emails? If you got an error email then what does it say... If Mail
just quit sending emails then more then likely it's an issue with Mail....

So did anyone get and email back saying there was an error or email has
been blocked?

John

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Tom Guenthner <[email protected]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm trying to send a mass mail to 110 address. When I do I get the message
> that "Can not send to selected server".
> I have tried this with Mail on my MacbookPro and MacbookAir with the same
> result.
>
> It has been working in the past. bur started sometime in the past few
> months.
>
> Anuone else having this trouble?
> Could it be Insight. They say they have not changed any thing.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom Guenthner 
> Louisville, KY
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>



-- 
U-2 & SR-71 web page

http://www.blackbirds.net

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety -Benjamin Franklin

Read the Constitution - It's Interesting!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html

Blog: http://johnsstone.tumblr.com/
_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to