My, my, when all these Mac knowledgeable people have all these troubles with 
iPad, Lion, etc, losing and not finding what they are looking for, what shall 
we poor plain users do anymore?
 I have trouble with my keychain,it is  telling me I have no access, and even 
the Apple people who have been poking around for hours on my computer ( luckily 
I have Apple Care), and cannot find the problem, -- what will our future 
"Applewise" look like? I am expecting another session with the Apple guy next 
week sometime, I tell you whether he will be successful ( he was not in several 
sessions before), and then I shall try our people, Lee and Dan and John  etc, 
perhaps you in your wisdom and tenacity can help me.
I cannot even send this blasted machine in, it is so large!

I am longing for the times of Tiger and the like. -- Simplicity! And iTunes is 
getting to me, too. I want what I want, not what they? want me to have.
Marta

On Feb 20, 2012, at 9:49 AM, Lee Larson wrote:

> On Feb 20, 2012, at 9:31 AM, Dan Crutcher wrote:
> 
>> I seem to have misplaced the "Library" folder in my home directory, or is 
>> that a feature of Lion? If feature, where did they put it?
> 
> In Lion it is an invisible directory. Use the 'Go>Go to folder…' menu item in 
> the Finder to get there. The path is ~/Library.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
> 

_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to