Literally MILES away. Once it was out in the country, and there was no excuse
because the streets and houses were old.

The other was within Louisville, It took me to Broadway when I should have been
out on Fegenbush. Granted the place that we were looking for USED to be on
Broadway, but it had been at least a year since they had moved out. That’s just
slow to change, but the other one had no excuse--It was pretty much in the next
town over from where I needed to be and nothing had changed, probably in
decades.

Maybe Apple's purchase of a mapping company might help it improve.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher
Workplace Innovation Facilitator