<mailto:harr...@me.com>> wrote:

> My MacBook Air does have lightning, not sure if it has USBc.

It gets confusing in a hurry.

I don’t think Apple has ever made a Mac supporting Lightning—only iPhones and
iPads. The MacBook Airs have Thunderbolt, not Lightning ports. There is no
compatibility between Thunderbolt and Lightning.

Before this year, the Air had a USB-A port and a Thunderbolt port supporting
USB 2 and Thunderbolt 2, respectively. The 2018 Airs have two USB-C ports both
supporting USB 3 and Thunderbolt 3.

L^2

---
‌Lee Larson‌  leelar...@me.com <mailto:leelar...@me.com>‌

‌Even Napoleon had his Watergate. ‌— Yogi Berra
‌‌
‌

‌‌‌