Question was related to wiring schema I plan to use - picture available on
this link:
"https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zhivko/PipeCutter/master/screenshots/PLASMA_WIREUP.jpg";
more precisely about how to connect transfer signal from torch to cramps
hat.
1) CPC_14 and CPC_12 are dry relay contact in hypertherm plasma that are
contacted when CNC needs to do "motion"
2) I plan to use P503_3 pin on cramps
3) first I thought I need to use 5V connected on CPC_14 but then I
noticed P503_3 is pulled up to 5V
4) this mad me think oh P503_3 is already on 5V so it will make no
difference if 5V will be brought and PIN will not be altered in this case
5) I decided to use GND connected on CPC_14 (I corrected schema in upper
link accordingly).

Regarding this:
"
This might not work.  These pins are protected against 5V levels, but
only have the drive capability of the BBB I/O pin (which is 3.3V and a
few mA).  If this is not a high-speed signal, I would suggest using one
of the low-power FET outputs.  These are "open-drain" style outputs and
can handle voltages up to 12V.
"

I use 3.3V relay and I think it has some FET embedded on it. Something like:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-3V-3-3V-Relay-High-Level-Driver-Module-optocouple-Relay-Module-for-Arduino-/331502222842?hash=item4d2f127dfa:g:fgYAAOSwX~dWqZEx
So I cross my fingers that BBB with few mA driving capability would be able
to run it.