>From example posted by Charles (
https://github.com/cdsteinkuehler/machine-configs/blob/master/motorctrl/hardware.hal),

I see:

# 9/25  strobe - not connected
# 9/27  B in  - Hall sensor pin A - white
# 9/41  index - not connected
# 9/42  A in  - Hall sensor pin B - yellow

Does this means encoder expects wires on those pins and I cannot change
that anyhow? I wonder if they are available on Cramps hat?

in Cramps schematics:
925 = LED
927 = FET3
941 = AIN0
942 = SPI_CS1

I planned to use:
CRAMPS_P503_2 MISO P929 ...  for thc voltage from mesa thc 10v - needs to
go to hal_arm335xQEP encoder
CRAMPS_P503_4 SCK   P931 ...  plasma start
CRAMPS_P503_6 MOSI P930 ...  transfer start CNC machine motion

So can I wire somehow this P929 to encoder? And also I obviously have only
one channel A from MESA THC10V, instead A,B as in Charles sample.