Have the boards you had made worked well for a probotix type setup? I have
a V90 and an asteroid and am now working on a diy engraver that I want to
use the BBB on. Finding capes for CNC only instead of 3D printer setups has
been a challenge. I would be especially interested in your board since it
seems you are working on the same type of equipment. I contacted Len and he
said the new version of the PBX BB won't be available for at least a couple
of months.
Harley