No, I don't have any Probotix systems, just one of their PBX-BB capes.  I
use
these capes and BBB's in my Manufacturing Systems lab for student automation
projects.  We just hook up AutomationDirect stepper drives and some surplus
linear motion stages retrofitted to steppers, along with some 24v prox
sensors
for homing.